Coochy Shave Cream
The World-Famous Coochy is formulated with jojoba plus skin & hair conditioning agents for an extra smooth, rash-free shave every time.
What makes Coochy different is it contains hair softeners. Normally when you shave, your razor grabs the hair, pulls it, then cuts it, leaving behind a little nub to go back under the skin. That’s what causes red bumps, rashes, and ingrown hairs.
Coochy softens the hair so your razor can cut it without pulling, leaving you with a clean, smooth, rash-free shave. As a bonus, because your razor doesn’t have to work so hard, it actually lasts longer.
Coochy is safe to use anywhere on the body, including legs, arms, underarms, intimate areas, head, and even the face.
- Helps prevent embarrassing shave bumps & ingrown hairs
- Protects skin during shaving
- Softens any hair left behind
- Provides a smooth, moisturizing shave to any part of the body
- Paraben-Free, Sugar-Free, and Sulfate-Free
- No Animal Testing
- Made in the USA
- Be Original - An alluring array of vanilla, orange blossoms, and gardenias, with a hint of velvety powder freshness. (formerly Original)
- Frosted Cake - A sweet as sugar indulgence to tickle any confectionary fantasy! Luscious island cane sugar mingles with dreamy butter cream & Madagascar vanilla bean to release the memory of freshly frosted cake.
- Floral Haze - A delightful blend of wild berry, pineapple, pear, melon, amber rose, and lily. (formerly Loves Me, Loves Me Not)
- Sweet Nectar - Provocative medley of sweet d’anjou pear, luscious summer berries, and apple blossoms. (formerly Pear Berry)
- Green Tease - Natural green tea leaf with lingering notes of earthy botanicals, plus bergamot and a twist of lime. (similar to Great Tea)
- Island Paradise - A medley of exotic mangosteen, açaí berry & sweet musk tickled with crisp coconut & red current, enhanced by a whisper of white lily. (formerly Moroccan Fusion)
- Au Natural - This no-nonsense, fragrance-free formula is simplicity at its finest. (formerly Fragrance Free)
Available in 3.4 oz., 7.2 oz, and 12.5 oz. tubes.