Fifty Shades of Grey Play Nice Date Night Idea Cards
If there's anything we've learned from the Fifty Shades books it's that spontaneity is exciting – so why not heat things up with 52 frisky date nights?
Split between 'Staying In' and 'Going Out', these cards offer a whole year of excitement for two.
Decide whether your date is going to be at home or out and about, then close your eyes and let the cards suggest your session for the night.
'Staying In' examples: Breakfast in bed, Take a shower together.
'Going Out' examples: Make out in an elevator, Watch a sunset.
Try one card a week to enjoy a whole year of experiences.
Part of the Fifty Shades of Grey Official Pleasure Collection approved by author E L James.
- 52 peel-and-reveal cards inspired by steamy situations from the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy
- 26 Romantic outing suggestions and 26 ideas for a special evening at home
- Inspired and Ana and Christian's intense romance and erotic adventures
- Complete with tips and suggestions on how to play
- Makes a fun, romantic gift for your partner
- Try one card a week to enjoy a whole year of experiences