PrePair Spermicidal Lubricant with Nonoxynol-9
Get peace of mind - along with outstanding slickness - with Forplay's PrePair.
This thin water-based lubricant has a 1 percent concentration of nonoxynol-9, the most commonly used spermicidal additive. It's safe for regular use, and the premium formula is even FDA approved as a 501(k) medical device.
PrePair feels like natural lubrication and stays slick during sex. It's water soluble, so you can wash it off
with soap and water, and the formula is both odorless and flavorless for hassle-free
The added nonoxynol-9 spermicide can immobilize sperm, preventing egg
implantation and pregnancy. However,
please note that this lubricant is not formulated as a standalone
contraceptive. It should only be used as
a preventative along with other forms of birth control such as condoms (Forplay
PrePair will not damage condoms or sex toys).
PrePair does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Water based sexual lubricant
- Made with medical grade ingredients
- Formulated with 1% Nonoxynol-9 spermicide
- Designed to kill sperm on contact
- Should be used in conjunction with other forms of contraceptive
- Provides additional genital moisture
- Thin and light liquid viscosity
- Odorless and flavorless
- Water soluble
- FDA 510(k) approved as medical device
- Latex, condom, and sex toy friendly